What Turns Women Off Sexually
1001 women took a survey on the British Website www.room1001.co.uk about what really turns them off about the opposite sex:
1. Getting drunk and believing you are more attractive than you are
2. Sweaty patches on clothing
4. Inappropriate attire – i.e. socks and sandals and Hawaiian shirts
5. Looking scruffy – sweats are a no, no
6. Not doing your fair share of the housework
7. Pants that fit too tightly
8. Not being a gentleman and opening doors
9. Wearing a fanny pack
10. Y Fronts
The research reveals that ditching the drink, slapping on deodorant and minding your manners may help men be more attractive.
When asked about their biggest pet peeves around the home: dirty washing left on the floor; dirty cups and mugs being left to fester; men leaving the toilet seat up and carpet stains all featured in the top five things women want to banish forever.
David Whittome, Head of Marketing at 1001 comments: “The research has revealed what really riles women. It seems our romantic gestures such as chocolates and flowers could be misguided unless we correct bad habits.
“So all things considered; to really find our way into the heart of that special someone we men clearly need to watch what you wear, make sure you clean up and watch how you behave.”