Sunday, October 09, 2005

Indian Sex School Will Teach Kama Sutra

A sex school opening in Calcutta will teach Indian couples the secrets of the Kama Sutra. The school describes itself as a 'multi-faceted lifestyle provider' that will provide sex education, counselling and therapy.

The school promotes fidelity. Girdhari Joshi said: "Fidelity is ensured by removing boredom in the sex life of married couples. Once one finds pleasure in sex within marriage, one would not find the need to philander.

"The Kama Sutra is a treasure trove of information on how to achieve pleasurable sex. The book of love would be the basic guide in this matter."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sedition law's use stirs up Singapore blogging community
Singapore, wary of alienating its Muslim Malay minority, has cracked down hard on two men who posted racist remarks on the Internet, but the move caused concern in the growing community of bloggers.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog about wholesale body jewelry. I also have a Blog/Website about wholesale body jewelry which is why I enjoyed this blog so much. Keep up the excellent work! Check out my site if you have a moment.

doer said...

Hello, you blog is funny and informative. I have a website about improving your adult sex life. Please visit if you want to enjoy sex more in a proper way.

job opportunitya said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
I hope you can look through my angeles criminal defense in lawyer los blog.

job opportunitya said...

Terrific blog. I search the internet everytime I
get a moment to find blogs. Its better than cold iced
tea and I have to visit it one more time!
Check out my angeles criminal defense lawyer los blog, please!